Non contact caption of the “as-build situation” during production
Unfortunately, it often happens, that there are non or incomplete built-documentations. The documentation of hand proves to be a quite difficult and complex process. With the traditional methods, like manual surveying with a laser distance meter or tachymeter, one reaches the economic and technical limits very quickly.
For these reasons, we use 3D scanning or HDS (High-Definition Surveying) with Leica’s ScanStation P20 and P40 for large and complex machining allowances in halls. More and more costumers are demanding for “As-built” documentations through High-Definition Surveying (HDS). The documentation via HDR allows to realize projects highly standardized and with a proportionate lower expense. These point clouds produced by HDR will be edited easily with Leica Cyclone or directly with MicroStation V8i or AutoCAD.
- Time-saving captures for a more accurate representation of the actual building, topography or infrastructures in 3D
- Detailed basis for planning, like conversions and renovations
- Admission of a building (walls, ceiling, floor, beams)
- Capture all lines of the TGA (technical building equipment) such as compressed air, air conditioning, heating, electric cable ducts etc.
- Recording of all topographic elements during the scan
- 3D point cloud as proof of the comprehensiveness of the model
- CAD models from scanned buildings
- Provide a basis for planning, collision check
- 14.5 million m³ factory and office buildings incl. TGA scanned and modeled
- 3300 m runway scanned before and after refurbishment for quality assurance
- 500 m tunnel scanned and modeled for stocktaking